2010年11月6日星期六

♥ Dating + Nail Art ♥

3.00 a.m now!!!
but i still online (bcaz update my blog^^)
i not feel sleepy tonight even i shopping in this whole day =p
today i had meet a babe who i miss 
and a guy juz come bak from Singapore =)
woke up early in the morning 
prepare to meet my dear friends
take lunch at Gasoline =)




LEFT--Lee,Romeo,BeeLun
Cute Pose =)
Cool Pose =)
LC Pose ???=p
38 pose =p





Ya,is he !! He is the guy are come bak from Singapore
long time never see him =)
last time he date we,me sure FFK
this is the 1st time i never FFK him =p









taken by Mr.Romeo 
(he tot he is a professional photographer =='')

Regret =(
bcaz i never take photo wif my babe Yukie =(
next time muz take a lot of photo yaa =)
after that dear's friend Kinki 
bring me and babe go buy some ingredients for nail art
(i want to learn nail art =p)
after that wait dear finish his work then go eat steamboat wif his family
(i love steamboat so much xD)
 11.30 p.m home sweet home =)



my face look tired?
i very enjoy on today..a nice memory
thx for my dear and dear friends =)

this is the ingredients i buy for my nail art =)

i had collect many colours  =)



my nail art ,1st nail art =)
(i noe it's so ungly =p)
the last nail gt a bit cacat..><
juz share out,ntg special =)

cute? =)
my lovely melody =)

sorry for all friends,i miss a post =)
last Tuesday had a nice memory with all the best friends 
at Yummy Yummy Steamboat =)
the 1st time we all attend =)
great!!!=p



i love my friend =)
is time to sleep now,good nite my friend =)

*my camera no battery ~
*next week go Genting ~
*waiting a trip on next year ~
*i want to watch a movie name call 《hisss》,who noe where can watch it?
*dont tell me u r unhappy..caz i cnt feel it =)

没有评论:

发表评论